DO YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL OR ARREST RECORD AND NEED AN EXPUNCTION?
- The competition is open to residents of Webb County who qualify for an expunction, and must be at least 18 years of age, a U.S. Citizen or Resident. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. We would simply like to give someone a clean slate who otherwise cannot afford an expunction.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry details for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
- The contest will be held on the following channels: Facebook and Instagram. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be December 1, 2023. After this date, no further entries will be permitted. The winner will be announced on December 15, 2023
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries received after the closing date.
IF YOU DO NOT NEED AN EXPUNCTION:
If you believe in second chances and would like to support our “Clean Slate Giveaway” please like and share our Facebook page.
How to enter:
- Like our post on Facebook
- DM us and let us know what opportunities you would seek- and why- if your record were expunged.
- Share our Facebook page with three (3) friends who would support Altgelt Law in our decision to give someone a clean slate in 2024.
- You can also come by our office at 219 E. Del Mar, suite 2 and sign up.
- If after regular business hours, you may also and leave your statement and contact information in our red drop box.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and terms and conditions without notice for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
Winners will be chosen:
- From all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. A unanimous decision will be made, and we will contact the winner on December 15, 2023.